Sunday, November 2, 2008

Pumpkin politics

My dear friend SLS got political in her pumpkin carving this year. I'm sure this is only one of thousands of Sarah Palin pumpkins that graced Halloween porches across the United States this election year...but I'll go ahead and elect this one as my favorite without waiting for the input of CNN or SNL (favorite pumpkin that is - honestly not quite my favorite politician)

I was very relieved to finally receive my absentee ballot in the mail last week. New York allows you to post mark the ballot up to November 3rd so I sent it off with a US-bound traveler on Friday afternoon. While my vote won't likely "matter" much in my already deep blue state, this is one election that I just couldn't bear the thought of missing....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, now I feel famous.
SLS

Bex_78 said...

Happy Birthday famous lady.... I don't think that too many people actually read this blog...but am thankful for people like you who do : )

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! :)