Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Mesi anpil - part one


Many many thanks (mesi anpil) to the lovely family and friends who are making our little room renovation a reality -Sue, Jill, Kathy, Pat, Sarah S, Mom, Dad and especially to Grandma Lucy for being an extremely personal/efficient delivery service. I still need to buy the fan, source a little table, and hang a curtain but sooner than later I will hopefully be posting some photos of a much more baby friendly room. My grandmother brought an adorable alphabet mat that my parents found to cover the floor. (Although I must say it's not so nutrition-friendly given that D is for doughnut and I is for ice cream) It really helps brighten the entire space and gives the parents a relief from holding children on their laps for our hour-long meetings. We've already had a few 7-month old babies practicing World Wrestling Federation-worthy moves. As you can see, they got so tired out, they fell asleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute!