Saturday, May 10, 2008

Game on!

These last few weeks have been insane. Returned from A exam to political manifestations followed by 2 weeks assisting with a nutrition course for Haitian MPH students followed by a quick trip back to Chicago to fix never ending computer woes and then a wonderful 48-hour visit from one of my favorite friends since my Wheaton days that just ended today.

Note that no where in there do I mention any progress towards a PhD...because there hasn't really been any....which is why the game is back on..NOW!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Rebecca--

Thanks for being so easily Google-able. This has been great reading up on your blog; I really respect the work/research you are doing.

Since we last connected in Fargo (was that 4 years ago?), I've ended up a pastor in Wheaton, of all places (St. Paul Lutheran Church)--can you believe that? I'm in upstate NY in late June for Cliff Tsan's wedding (in Utica), planning to fly into Syracuse. Where in the hemisphere will you be the last week of June? Ithaca?
Reach me at mwilliamson001@luthersem.edu and we can e-mail from here (I only had your old World Relief address).