Thursday, September 27, 2007

The best of intentions

What do "the road to hell" and this blog have in common? Good intentions.

As I return to Haiti in mid-October 2007 to continue the research phase of my graduate studies I have very good intentions of keeping friends, familiy, and perhaps some curious onlookers updated on the experiences I have living and working in Port-au-Prince.

I will try to avoid too many stream-of-consciousness-rants common to stressed PhD students and focus instead on sharing the stories of the people, places and ideas I am privileged to encounter along the way.

Thanks for joining me.

2 comments:

chris, kelly, emerson + baby said...

yay! i'm so excited that you're doing this! i plan to help keep your good intentions on track.

:)

love to you!
kel

A*Dub said...

Looking forward to reading about your adventures! I have already enjoyed your first few posts.